Clicking on any of the links below will open a new window in your browser.
If you’d like us to post a Rancocas/History related link to your site here, please e-mail us.
Link Policy: We reserve the right to accept or decline links. www.RancocasVillageNJ.org does not expressly or implicitly endorse any particular product or service in any of the links on this site. The links on this page gave permission to www.RancocasVillageNJ.org to be listed here.
- www.RancocasFriendsSchool.org – A site devoted to the Rancocas Friends School.
- www.RancocasChristmasTour.org – A site devoted to the Rancocas Christmas Tour.
- www.RancocasCivicAssociation.org – A site devoted to the Rancocas Civic Association.
- www.RancocasFriends.org – A site devoted to the Rancocas Friends Meeting.
- www.fhop.org – Francis House of Prayer (farmhouse c. 1790) serves the people of the Diocese of Trenton and beyond.
- westjersey.org – A site devoted to the History of South Jersey and its roots in the Quaker colony of West Jersey (1674 to 1702).
- www.njhistoryfair.org – Get your hands on history at the 5th Annual State History Fair (May, 2007). Live music, period games, living history demonstrations, food and more. Fun for the entire family! 11 am to 5 pm. Rain or shine. Free parking and admission!
- www.westjerseyhistory.org/index.shtml – dedicated to helping, promoting and publishing historical research about West Jersey. Also building a community of interested persons, encouraging the sharing of historical information and serving as an advocate for historic preservation in the region.
- www.riverton.k12.nj.us/rivertonproject/project.html – Riverton’s school: Postcards of the area.
- www.westamptom.com – Westampton County information.
- www.woolmancentral.com/ – Woolman Central (John Woolman Memorial Association).
- memory.loc.gov/ammem/ – Library of Congress, American Memory: On the top right, key in Rancocas in the Search box.
- www.usgennet.org/usa/nj/state/Burlington.htm – Burlington County site on the American Local History Network.
- www.PreservationDirectory.com – PreservationDirectory.com is a national resource for historic and cultural resource preservation. The comprehensive site features links to historical societies, downtown and mainstreet organizations, historic lodging, historic real estate for sale, and much more.
- research.bcls.lib.nj.us/ – Burlington County Library System: Research. Under “Local & Community” click on Burlington County and find some interesting links: New Jersey Mirror Index: An index to the newspaper, “The New Jersey Mirror”, published in Mt. Holly from 1818 to 1947, including marriage and death notices, and local news of the Burlington County area; Burlington County Library Postcard Images Collection: A digital collection of over 400 historic postcards. Most are of Burlington County locations, though many are available for Central and South Jersey locations, including Trenton, Atlantic City, Camden and Batsto. Many more links available.
- www.co.burlington.nj.us – overview of county government, including activities, programs and services.
- www.tourburlington.org/ – 325 year-old City of Burlington’s historical aspects include New Jersey’s oldest fire company, pharmacy and library. Notes, photos of 44 old homes and sites, maps, legends, calendar of events.
- www.burlingtonnj.us – Authoritative and up-to-date Official City of Burlington NJ USA Government info and services, news and notices, links, directory, calendar, how to, maps, FAQs and search.